High-performing solutions for remote interpreting
Are you looking for remote interpreters for a video conference? Your international conference, meeting or telephone conference need to be held with simultaneous translation? You’ve come to the right place. We combine many years of experience in organizing interpreting teams and interpreting technology with expertise in remote interpreting.
Remote interpretering for video conferences – our full service for you:
- Providing a virtual conference room or integrating an existing video platform (GoTo Meeting, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom, etc.)
- Nationwide technical studios with professional interpreting booths (coronavirus-compliant)
- Top-flight technical equipment for image and sound transmission and interpreting
- Professional advice and support by a specialised technician
- Comprehensive advice on the course of your online event, including a test run
- Organisation of professional remote interpreting teams – in all languaguage
- Remote simultaneous interpreting into one, two or even many different languages
- Events of all sizes: meetings in small groups (supervisory board meetings, international committees) or conferences and events with up to 1,000 participants
Please contact us so we can plan your event together.
You’d like more information? Here you go.
- Adding remote interpreters to online conferences may sound simple at first, but this also calls for technical capabilities that not every in-house or company technology has at its disposal. We will be happy to advise you – to help make your online event with simultaneous translation a complete success.
- We work nationwide and internationally with specialised providers of permanently installed remote hubs and mobile solutions. Berlin? Hamburg or Munich? London? With pleasure! We are wherever you need us.
- And in Cologne our home base? One of our proven technology partners for interpreting technology has operated a professional remote hub in Cologne since 2019, where several conferences can be interpreted in parallel. We interpret our customers’ web conferences and other digital events from this studio. Nationwide and abroad. Offering simultaneous and consecutive interpreting. In all languages.
- We can also set up remote hubs in cities where you hold meetings. Or where our specialist interpreters for less-common languages live. There are no travel fees or travel and accommodation expenses charged. Connecting to your conference is easy from anywhere.
Excellent sound for excellent events
- Organizers of online conferences rightly expect the same excellent sound quality for their online conferences as for face-to-face meetings.
- Simultaneous interpreters also require original sound of particularly high quality. The reason for this is that they overlay what is said with their own voice.
- By working in our technology partners’ specialised interpreting studios – the remote hubs – we can provide high-quality sound for all participants.
- As a client, you receive crystal-clear sound in the desired target languages, ensuring participants’ attention and involvement. Your messages will get through.
- Interpreters are provided with excellent, individually adjustable sound throughout. This way, we can interpret in the excellent quality that our clients have come to expect from us.
Interest in professional, remote interpreting of video conferences is by no means limited to times of official bans on gatherings of people. We will be delighted to advise you on the various possible applications, even beyond the coronavirus era!