Discretion is part of our work. Therefore you will not find an explicit customer list at this point. We are happy to pass on the feedback on our work that some customers have kindly made available to us for publication.
We would be happy to put together representative overviews of our activities and reference lists for specific specialist areas for you. Contact us.
- “Thanks again for the great cooperation last Thursday. Also client gave us feedback: ‘The workshop was a complete success, the interpreter did a very good job. We had the feeling that the participants felt very comfortable.’”Sissy Koch | Rödl & Partner | Asset Controlling
- ‘The teamwork with you was perfect. We will enjoy returning to you more often.’Andreas Hofstätter | Director Sales & Marketing Germany, Austria, Italy | Luxury Life MAGAZINE
- ‘At the end of the meeting, there was major applause for the two interpreters and the technician for their performance. We were very satisfied with the interpreting and technical support! We will gladly contact you again the next time we need interpreters.’Natascha Zingel | Assistant to the Academy Director | Thomas-Morus-Akademie Bensberg
- ‘The seminar was a delight. The coaches were impressive and accommodating, permitting us to introduce topics of our own and to deal with them in helpful, practical exercises.’Jürgen Betz | Business Partner Manager | Siemens Industry Software GmbH & Co. KG
- ‘(…) You and your team are impressive indeed, not only for your outstanding interpreting services and expertise but also for your organisational strength and initiative. For us as a host of a major event, this is a fundamental added value. I enjoy working with you and will always recommend you to others. For services on all things relating to interpreting, wort-wahl is our first choice (…)’Dr. Martin Stauch | Managing Director | 99th Deutscher Katholikentag | Regensburg
- ‘A particularly positive feature was the small number of participants and their diverse composition. This made it easy for everyone to relax and speak openly about problems of intercommunication in career life.Francisco-José González | Head of Corporate Property and Reinsurance | Bayer AG
- ‘The interpreters did a splendid job. They were very dedicated, and it was great fun having the lectures translated by them. After all, the content was not very simple, such as e.g. the mechanism and composition of our product, production methods, etc. I look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.’Christine Bornemann | Associate Global Brand Manager | Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- ‘The seminar left welcome latitude for each participant’s own career situation, along with the individual communicative challenges involved. I returned home with lots of helpful and practical inspiration for my everyday work.’Dr. Ilkamarina Kuhr | Theological Advisor | Münster
- ‘Karin Rademacher interprets eloquently and in superior style, thanks not least to her extensive expertise and highly developed sensitivity. Even in unforeseen situations, she has proven herself absolutely unflappable. An interpreter in service of the matter at hand, to whom you very much enjoy listening.’Prof. Dr. Josef Sayer | (former) Director General, Misereor